Finance ManagerApply Requisition Number 52927
Assurant has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager in our York, PA location!
The Finance Manager will oversee the Financial Operations entity based in Lewisville, Texas, as well as a variety of financial operations activities on the York facilities, by driving the integration of all the Accounting and Finance functions into Assurant. In addition, ensure that are processes and numbers are in compliance to Assurant accounting policies in the following areas: accounting and finance; Revenue Recognition, Financial and Inventory System, Billing and Internal Control Management. Also, be a leader to the aiming outstanding financial performance. The position reports to the Director of Finance.
60% - Manage activities in revenue accounting to ensure compliance with applicable policies and reviews contracts to ensure that revenue is recorded in compliance with GAAP for the Connected Living (CL) Mobile business. Supports the monitoring of the month-end revenue close. Perform analysis for all products and services, costs and expenses and assist with auditors as needed.
20% - Continue the integration of BroadTech into Assurant Accounting and Financial Systems
Direct Assurant’s efforts to integrate all BroadTech’s Accounting and Financial Systems. Provide direction to optimize systems to increase user productivity and company efficiency.
- Determine Integration Strategy
- Coordinate Assurant Resources including Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Finance, EBS, etc. to ensure successful integration
- Automate processes using integrations and process application to increase efficiencies and accuracy
- Maintain QuickBooks Chart of Accounts and Mapping Structure to Smart Stream
- Develop and maintain an understating of system dependencies, workflows, integrations and processes of application.
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements or work rounds to meet business needs.
- Perform Reconciliation, Check Links and Maintenance
- Perform other duties as needed
20% - Financial Management Support – York Operation
- Support the York team on close, planning and reporting activities
- Become the Finance liaison with the York Operations team in forecasting inventory, receipts, shipments, obsolescence, and well as determine headcount variability driven by volume
Support the Director of Finance on modeling new business and other multiple ad-hoc deliverables
Support the overall financial performance of CL Mobile P&L in C-Works, including a leading role in the BroadTech Operating performance.
- Complete all budgets and forecasts.
- Report on Progress including all opportunities and risks.
- Responsible for ensuring proper billing and revenue recognition.
- At least 8 yrs experience in Financial Management with focus on Manufacturing & Operations, and managing teams
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance or related field
- MBA preferred
Ability to multi-task, results driven, team player, can work under tight deadlines and ability to communicate with all levels of financial and operational personnel.
Office position which works within a warehouse environment.
Request an Accomodation
If you need help with the application process or an accommodation, we encourage you to tell us so that we can try to get you the help you need for that. Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.Please click the link: https://www.assurant.com/CustomerSupport/EmailAssurant and then select Other Question.