Rapid Test & Inspection Assoc
The Rapid Test & Inspection Associate is responsible for scanning and sorting devices using established process software, flashing devises (clear), cosmetically visually inspecting devices against pre-determined standards (grade), buffing and/or polishing devises using standardized test equipment and procedures, perform radio frequency (RF) testing of devices using standardized test equipment and procedures and performing quality control actions using automated tools.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- Test, cosmetically repair and program equipment
- Refer to and follow Standard Operating Procedures to perform the job duties
- Use a computer to enter data into the company database
- Physically move material as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for an 8, 10, or 12- hour shift depending on work schedule
- Ability to manually lift and carry up to thirty (30) pounds
- 1-year experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Basic personal computer skills
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Meet Our People
Ignacio D. - Senior Operations Analyst
Whether I'm working with people in Argentina or Chile or Miami, we all feel like we're part of the same company. And within my own group, we share ideas and analyze as a team - and drive for change, for improvements. We'll show each other how we do things and lend advice.
I also enjoy the focus on work-life balance - in the workplace, we're offered exercise classes or stretching classes with a trainer, for example. I've had the flexibility to take classes and training. And, we have the opportunity to give back to the community through events held throughout the year.